Monday, August 20, 2012

Bridal Shower continued...

Here are a few extra pictures Nicole captured on her camera (Thanks Nicole!!)...

**We're currently the only crazy people at McDonald's utilizing their free WiFi while our three year old is entertaining himself alone on the playground.**

Me & the Sis aka sangria master


The Whitaker girls


Sisters :)

The best Mom ever

Three generations (These ladies are also known as my dedicated blog followers).

Me and one of my Loves
(Yes...I have three main Loves.)
In no particular order...
1. Connor
2. Matt
3. Publix cake :)

Count down is on...
Less than 2 months until the wedding!!!
Why did I plan a move and wedding at the same time?!?!
I'm pretty sure it's because I figured all the stress would make me my skinniest for the big day.
It's all part of my secret plot!

No comments: