Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Sleep anyone?!


So I think I jinxed myself! I was one of those parents that bragged that my kid slept through the night (10+ hours) since he was a teeny weeny boy. Now, around the time Connor hit 4 months, he decided to make a liar out of me! We get up from 1-5 times a night...depending on how many times Connor wants my company. I hate the idea of letting him 'cry it out', but all I want is him to get a good night's sleep. I know he is capable! We've tried everything from going to bed earlier, going to bed later, spending more time in the tub to wear him out at night, stuffing his belly so I know he isn't hungry in the night, cutting back on food so he doesn't have bad gas, LATHERING him in lavender lotion....you name it, I've tried it! I'm just hoping that he will miraculously decide to go back to his old ways and sleep from 9:00pm to 8:00am again. Still can't seem to get upset with him though since he always wakes refreshed in the morning like he slept wonderfully and is so glad to see me! That little weinie....

No comments: