Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Coopy's 3!!

Big day, today! My first son, Cooper, is 3! If you want to get technical, he's 21 in dog years...so should be a little wild today! No alcohol for him, but we did celebrate by chasing lizards in the backyard and digging holes in the yard. Connor decided to make the day even more memorable by standing alone....twice! Once in the yard and once in his room. Caught him in action the second time around. He has also mastered the trick of standing in his high chair, so looks like Mom will be strapping him in from now on. Enjoy the pics from our day!

Connor practicing his standing in his high chair.


Little stinker face with his new trick.


Spitting raspberries and standing...talk about trouble!


Coop enjoying his day with a morning lizard hunt in the yard.


And hole digging...this dog has got it good.


Connor and I were practicing walking through the grass. This is my attempt at walking, holding Connor with one hand, getting him to smile, and taking a picture with the other hand. This would explain the 'blah' face I got. Oh well...I tried!


Coopy eating the grass...


Connor eating the grass...


The best for last...Excuse the face, but here is a picture of Connor standing alone!! He did it for about 5 seconds! We were both very proud! :)

Happy Birthday Coopy!! We love you!! Great job surviving almost a year of being a big brother to your hair-yanking, toy stealing brother!

2 comments:

Mrs. Lamb said...

Your pictures are cute as always. :) I especially like the one of Connor looking at the grass contemplating the specifics about it, just as a horticulturalist of his nature would do. Or he just was going to eat it, either way. :) I wanted to ask you what happened with facebook. I saw a couple of days ago that you were gone off of it.

Connor & Mama said...

Hey Val! Thanks for the sweet comments, as always. Deactivated my facebook account temporarily...just wanna focus on family for a while. Trying to work things out. Will keep the picture updates up on my blog for awhile though. Lots of great pictures lately that I need to share :)