Sunday, April 25, 2010

Nana & Papa fun!

Papa brought the boat home this past week, so we were aiming to take Connor out (and hopefully getting use out of his lifejacket that he's about to outgrow the weight limit for!). We were hoping to go out Saturday night, but it was later in the day & didn't quite work out. Our change of plans certainly didn't affect Connor though. I had one happy child on my hands, as he got to toss a good 60 rocks into Nana & Papa's canal! Once he gets started, its nearly impossible to get him to do anything else! Pretty sure our next trip to the home improvement store, Connor & I will be purchasing Nana & Papa a few more bags of rocks for their planters! Although we didn't make it out on the water, we had a great time rock throwing, playing in the boat in the front yard, taking a good walk, grilling out, splashing in the pool, and scarfing some supper with the fam!
I managed to get Connor to take a 2 second break from his rock throwing to capture a picture of him & his favorite Papa!
Pretending to go for a ride!
"I'll take these..."
Muah!

Trying out the new swimmies...they weren't the best at keeping Connor afloat, but they gave me a little more piece of mind when he wore them while playing on the dock. He has absolutely NO fear of the water, so we have to keep hold of Connor at all times near the canal! Thank goodness for the pool fence too!
One H-A-P-P-Y little ham with a full belly

1 comment:

The Lutz Family said...

I just tried the swimmies last weekend too and they didn't work at all! I totally thought he was ready for them. I have a small swim ring that I got for $1 at Target last summer that Ryder uses and is great!! It's better then the baby things they have ourgrown and he can float on his own (obviously we stay very close by!). Just an idea if your looking for one :)