Monday, May 17, 2010

In good company...

Connor has made quite a few new friends lately. Mommy & Connor have been enjoying the new company very much! On Saturday, we got to join in on little Austin's preschool graduation festivities. Made me wonder just how much I am going to sob when my baby reaches that point...and I'm pretty sure it will be here before I'm quite ready for it! Enjoy some of the photos from our fun day!

The king & queen of the table~ Connor (almost 18 mos) & Kaylee (16 mos)




My goofy smirf...who chose to go on 'highchair strike' shortly into our lunch


"Whhhhhhoa!"


One little kid & one big kid enjoying pool time!


What I like to refer to as feeding the seagulls


The two little ones being a bit mischevious. **Side note: God bless anyone that has twins! I don't know how you do it!!**


Sweet Austin showing Connor a picture he drew for him....about the same time Connor decided to throw a tantrum for not being allowed to go play outside in his jammies.


We had such a great time & hope to do it again soon!

1 comment:

Charlie said...

Some great pics I know those faces ;)