Thursday, April 14, 2011

Beach Bums

Connor & his Papa are two peas in a pod!

We spent a nice few hours at the beach last weekend & most of the time was spent watching these two guys splash in the water.

I am ever-so-grateful Papa likes to go in the water since this lady is not the fondest of the critters in beach waters. Before you judge me, I make a very good point here...

Shortly after the boys were playing in the water, a crowd started to develop, with lots of pointing toward the shore. I hopped up from my beach chair to see a nice little family of string rays swimming by Papa & my child!! It might as well have been a shark, because I launched from my chair, shouted at Papa to hold Connor high, and my heart about leaped right out of my chest. All survived and no one was harmed...but I rest my case on avoiding the critters in the water...!

Connor spent a good amount of time collecting shells, rocket launching them into the water, and running back & forth from Papa in the water to Nana & I on the beach. My handsome little guy always draws attention, so he managed to meet a few friends while in the water too.

Since I didn't know what to do with myself after being able to sit in a chair for more than 3 seconds, I took the opportunity to snap a few photos of my beach bunny in action.

A bond stronger than no other...


Connor's sexy face :)


More wave watching...


Seriously...what is cuter than a munchkin in sunglasses?!


A shell!!


Connor practicing for his Baywatch audition...


Papa ride...


The Dorito thief


After all the effort of packing, finding parking, unloading, cleaning off sand, and reloading for a 2 hour trip to the beach...Connor could have easily played in the showers/foot sprinkler the whole time & had the time of his life! Oh the simple things in life...

No comments: