Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Showing off some moves...

Yesterday was the end of Connor's hip hop dance class sessions.

Connor has really come out of his shell when it comes to showing off his dance moves.

Just today we were checking out the Christmas (yes...I said Christmas...) decorations in Lowe's. We found some Christmas caroling/dancing stuffed animals & Connor began dancing along with them right in the middle of the aisle. Super duper cute!

I was able to poke my camera into Connor's last dance class to snap a few pictures of him in action.

He was watching his "dance teacher" very intently.


I thought I was being sneaky, but my dancin' man spotted me...


I think Connor enjoyed his hip hop class, but that will probably be one of our last trips to a dance studio. I think Connor is a little too manly for the leotard, frilly crowd (no offense girlies).



Next on our agenda~
Pee wee basketball in January.
Connor can't contain his excitement :)

No comments: