Monday, July 30, 2012

New!

I don't know why it took me so long to figure out how great Miromar Outlets is for an afternoon outing with Connor.  With fountains at every corner, ducks, fish, 2 playground areas in the shade, and great sales on kid clothes...we added this place to one of our new favorite ways to spend the afternoon.  We were gone four hours today hanging at Miromar.  I can't wait until we live closer soon and go there more often!

Since we were in the neck of the woods, we swung by the new house to say "Hey!"  

We're gearing up for a big move and it's exciting and overwhelming at the same time. I can't wait for a new start in a new city. We were hoping to coordinate our closing with my current house & the new house, but it looks like it will be off by just a few weeks. In two weeks, we will be moving into a temporary home (Matt's amazing Aunt Brenda & Uncle Tony are letting us stay in their 'snowbird' home while we're in transition to the new house). Connor will be beyond thrilled to have a pool for a few weeks AND be walking distance to Ki & Debbie's house :).  My biggest fear is that the transition will be hard on Connor. I hope he just enjoys the 'new changes' while we're moving and once we get settled.  We will find out soon enough! 

No comments: