Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Mr. Handful

There is a reason babies are adorable.  It helps you laugh as they get into trouble.  Noah is SO lucky he is so darn cute.  He is one of the reasons for my being, yet will be the death of me!

He refused to eat unless I let him use the spoon.  Thank goodness he was undressed.  


While I rushed to put the groceries away while Noah screamed to be held, he found a fun distraction.  I looked down after I placed all my cold stuff in the fridge to see Noah had ripped all the straws off of Connor's juice boxes that were in the fridge door.  Thanks Noah!  I gave him a bowl of goldfish to keep him busy then while I finished unloading groceries.  After he threw each individual one throughout the kitchen, I asked him how all the fish got all over the room...and he gave me his "I dunno" motion.  So so lucky he's cute.


Then today we did our morning playtime outside after Connor was at school.  He made it a fun game to pick up mulch or a leaf, look at me & wait to hear me say, "Not in your mouth," then proceed to stare at me as he touches it to his mouth.  Every. single. time.  

He's such a twerp!

Mr. Social waves to every one that walks by.  He definitely gets that from his Dad!

He's also found a love for soccer and loves to kick the ball all over.  Matt is enjoying every second of his soccer loving child.

When I thought Noah was done playing soccer, I went to put the ball away in the garage.  Noah stood with such attitude at the bottom of the driveway grunting, pointing at me, and hitting his thigh firmly until I brought the soccer ball back out.  

Oh, sweet child!

Connor reports back to me every time Noah doesn't 'behave' and he's concerned about what our Elf, Jingles, will report back to Santa on how Noah's been acting. :)

No comments: