Friday, March 24, 2017

My soccer baby

It's soccer season #4.  To say Connor has grown so much in the sport, is an understatement.

We started out with a sweet boy who spent more time on the sidelines in my lap, than on the field.  And look at him now.  He's aggressive, hustles, cheers for his team mates, and knows the game.  My goal for him this season is that he masters his field positioning, is respectfully confident, and learns to lose gracefully.

He's continuing the trend of being the same # as his age.  It's his last season in U8--next season he's in U10 on the bigger fields.  I love to see him love soccer and I love to see him grow in the sport.

Plus, Matt's all in his glory being on the field with Connor now.  Connor loves having Matt out there with him too, which makes me all kinds of happy to see them together.

 



 If Noah continues his current thoughts (which let's be real, can change at any given second), he wants to play this Fall.  We'll officially be juggling two kids in sports & I fear wanting to be in two places at once, but it's all exciting at the same time.  My babies keep growing.  Darnit. :)




No comments: