Friday, July 13, 2018

Summer!

Our summer in a nutshell...

Living out of boxes.

Rotating daily meals of chicken fries & pizza.

Fortnite for Connor.  Fortnite Dance Challenges for Noah.

Repeating sayings like "Get your hand out of your pants," "Leave your brother alone," and "We don't shoot at people's heads" on a regular basis.

Counting down the days until I can unpack & organize everything again.

Oh & waiting patiently for my new nephew to arrive.  


So here we are~ Nolan is here (and finally has a name other than "Cletus") and we are four days away from closing on our new house!  Praise the Lord!!

I won't post house pictures until its completely done, but I do have an abundance of preciousness to share in the mean time.












I mean, seriously... I know they're my family, but goodness they are just the perfect little family.  

Now countdown until we move!  More summer fun ahead!

No comments: