Tuesday, August 14, 2018

The many faces of Noah

God gave me this picky child as a kind lesson for what I put my Mom through.
  
Now that we are settled in the new house, Mama has her groove back.

On the top of my current missions, I am determined to only cook ONE meal each night.

For the longest time, I was making up to three meals a night--one for the kids, one for Matt, and a low carb meal for me.  It was exhausting.

So now, we have one meal (mine just tends to be modified) and if the kids eat it, they get "a point."  It's been 4 days & Connor's doing really well...
Noah is going strong with a 1/2 a point... hahaha.

Tonight I took it easy thinking it'd be one night without complaints from Noah and made Turkey & Cheese Melts with grapes and chips.  It was hardly a dinner.  Wouldn't you know Noah thought the chips were too spicy and he was not hungry.  Another "point" failure.

I will go back to the drawing board for meal ideas for the next few nights.

The monster looked cute, as the last one left at the dinner table like usual, so I grabbed my camera and let the magic happen with this goob.



Bless his heart..

No comments: