Sunday, October 7, 2018

DASH

This is the year of the big, fake muscles apparently.
I was going over all the boys' previous Halloween costumes & when Connor was Noah's age, he was into superheroes & was Batman (with the super amazing puffy muscle costume too).

We'll never have fun girly costumes like Unicorns or tulle skirts, but I'm pretty sure big, puffy, spandex, artificial muscle costumes are the awesome equivalent in boy land.

And I'd like to add that I have photographed a gazillion kids to this day & my boys will always be my hardest subjects.  Noah is my goofy kid, but is only goofy on his own account.  If you ask him to do something goofy, you'll be shut down.  It took a nice, calm chat with mom in the middle of sweating on the backside of a Coconut Point store (where I needed a solid wall in the shade for pictures) to get him to come out of his shell a little for a few minutes.  While he declined on the idea of actually running (his character, Dash, is known for running fast), I tried to improvise.

We ended with all smiles & he cashed in on a trip to Five Below to pick out goodies.

Still waiting on Connor's costume to arrive in the mail (pray his Fortnite character costume being shipped from China that was ordered a month ago will actually make it here in time)!!!

I give to you~ Dash from The Incredibles






No comments: