Thursday, November 29, 2018

I survived the crazy photog season...

I tend to do more sessions in September-November than I do the rest of the year combined.  It is glorious money saved before the holidays/just before kids' birthdays, but man, once the end of November arrives, I am so relieved to have sessions slow down again.

It's funny how I get so burnt out on sessions doing 4-6 a week, yet once I go back to 1-2 a week, I am itching to do more.  I have to remind myself to do sessions with my own kids too!

We have a cold snap that will be gone in the next 24 hours...but we took advantage of the cool weather & tried out a new little spot across the street from our house.

Side note: I have patience with other people's kids without a problem, but man, when it's time to do my own kids, I lose my cool pretty quick.  Minus the bickering in the car for the 3 minute car ride there & back because Noah was touching Connor and Connor was retaliating...yadda yadda yadda… it all went well.  Oh and Connor's due for a haircut so we found Matt's ski hat he could wear to cover up his scruffy head.  He may have looked more like a bank robber, but it did the trick :).




No comments: