Tuesday, December 25, 2018

Christmas Eve

So it's 1am & I should be sleeping before I have a tiny person standing bedside in a few hours ready to tell me what Santa brought him...

But I thought if I didn't work on/post pictures from our Christmas Eve, I wouldn't get to it until after all the chaos of Christmas is over/organized/packed up.

So before I head to bed, here's a beautiful recap of our morning.  I got to love on my favorite little Nolan, all boys were happy & it was just a beautiful way to celebrate.  If Connor was home, it would have been perfect.  

I just love our family.

 {Everyone look at the "Winkel")

Oh good gracious, is he not absolutely perfect?!?!







 





Here's to a slow paced, easy Christmas day.  And my Connor will be home at noon--I can not wait!!

Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Nana said...

I love that you document all these times. Such good feelings come from seeing your posts. Love you so! Mom