Wednesday, July 14, 2010

I caved...

....and bought the monkey backpack (AKA child harness-leash). I haven't had the guts to use it yet (because I know how many strange, judgmental looks I will get from every person that does NOT know what its like to chase a toddler around non stop). I have the idea of using it in big places like water parks, Disney World, etc...but we'll see if I have the nerve/confidence to actually use it.

This picture is adorable, but makes me kinda sad---looks like a first day of school photo!

My monkey-monkey with his own monkey :)



2 comments:

Katie said...

OMG Megan I have totally contemplated the monkey (or pink pig for girls) backpack. I always swore I would NEVER buy one of those and laughed when I saw people with them but I have TOTALLY changed my opinion. They are genius! It is impossible to do anything else when you are chasing a toddler. I saw a lady that had one attached to her belt loop. While that may be pushing it, I don't just her for a second. I say give it a try and let me know how you like it :)

Carolin said...

I use it on Baylynn all the time.. yes people look at you, but hey.. they are not the ones having to chase a toddler. They work great and she loves them. Hope it will work for you :)