Friday, August 27, 2010

Peyton play date

Although Connor has already played with Peyton on a few occasions, this past Wednesday was my first time meeting her myself! I've been following her blog since she was born, so I already felt like I knew her. I was so excited to see how Connor & Peyton would interact. We had Peyton, her Mama, Tiffany, & Auntie Nicole over for a little evening play date. It didn't take long to notice that Peyton is ALL girl and Connor is ALL boy! Connor is more on the rough, tough, and loud side while Peyton was more on the chatty, dainty side. It is IMPOSSIBLE to get great pictures of two moving children, but I did my best to help capture the kidlets interaction with one another.

Peyton was trying hard to keep up with Mr. Connor as he trotted around inside his Dora tent.


Such a doll!


"Whatcha reading Connor?!"


"Look up & say CHEESE Connor!"


Mmm...


Don't you just wanna eat her up?!


The kids didn't really play until Connor got a hold of Peyton's ball. It quickly turned into a game of fetch!
FYI: Sharing is not Connor's strong suit quite yet.


"Ok, Peyton, here's how this works. I'm gonna throw the ball. I want you to go after it...BUT the ball is still MINE."


"Ok....GO!"


And again...


And again...


And again...


Peyton did an awesome job keeping up with Connor. Once Peyton is running, Connor has surely met his match!

No comments: