Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Bye Bye duck!

I searched long & hard for the perfect costume for Connor. He had always had a liking to ducks ever since he saw his rubber duck in the tub when we was about 3 months old. One of his first (and only words) is duck as well. Since this would probably be the last year I could put Connor in something sweet & cuddly for a halloween costume (before super heros, cartoon characters, and other boy-monster-like costumes trump my choice), I ordered the most adorable duck costume! Well....I've been trying to put it on him little by little for the past month & he is officially NOT WEARING IT! He would rather eat vegetables than wear this thing! I committed a Mommy no-no & stuck him in the costume real quick to snap some photos before I run out & purchase costume plan B. Lucky for me, since its so close to Halloween, all costumes are discounted :). I already have the costume in mind--just have to run to get it!

P.S. There is a super cute duck hat that goes with it, with big beak & all, but there was NO CHANCE that was going on this mad little toddler's head.





I am almost certain our Plan B costume will make him much happier :) We all know...when Connor's not happy, Mommy's not happy! Can't wait for pictures in his new costume :) Stay tuned...

2 comments:

Brost Family said...

Oooohhhh mmmmyyyy goooddneessss..... I am cracking up!!!! I feel bad because I know you have been looking forward to this costume, but this is by far one of the funniest things I've seen, he's so red with anger HAHAHAHA!!!!

Katie said...

OMG!!!! I am a little behind on blog reading (and pretty much life in general. I am sure you know the feeling...) so I am just now seeing this and I am laughing hysterically. Like seriously, laughing out loud! These are the pictures you have to save for his Senior year page in his high school yearbook. His face is seriously priceless! It really could win some kind of award! So so so funny! Well, I hope he likes his new costume a little more. Maybe you could dress him as Dora? hahaha! Happy Halloween!!! :)