Thursday, October 21, 2010

Happy Birthday Coopy!

Today is a special day. My first baby, Cooper, was born on this day 4 years ago! For anyone that knows me, this past year has been one of the most trying years of my life. I've been faced with many decisions & changes. One of the hardest decisions was to find my Coopy a new home.

Today, I am so very grateful I made the choice. Cooper is celebrating his 4th birthday today with his wonderful, new family. Over the past few months, he has been on vacations, met all sorts of new people, and completed classes to become a therapy dog & will soon be venturing out to hospitals and classrooms to put smiles on faces all over! He was the best at making you smile with a simple wag of his nubbin' tail & I know he will make so many happy! His new family is retired & are home with him every day to walk him 3 times a day. He has a cat-sister, who he loves to torture & steal her food! I just know he is getting the love & attention he needs & I could not have picked a better family for him!

I miss him immensely & think of him often. Today's post is dedicated to my precious Coop! I love you buddy! Happy birthday!

(Coop enjoying the breeze off the beaches of Rhode Island!)

No comments: