Thursday, March 24, 2011

Random shots from the month

It's almost midnight. Mama needs some sleep. Just thought I'd post some more random pics for the month of March. Enjoy and good night!

Holding his first "Ice ceeeeam" cone :)



Love for his Papa :)


This picture melts my heart. These two kiddies love each other and its so cute to watch. Connor usually gives Kaylee a good hug when he first sees her and Kaylee's usually saying "Connnor" when she first sees him. Last week we had them holding hands and taking each other for a walk around the house. Adorable.



My child's got game. He is a natural when it comes to basketball. He wants to shoot "hoops" all the time. Matt's his favorite hoop buddy. They crack each other up in the living room shooting. If Connor makes it, they say "Swish" and if Connor misses it, they say "Awww man!" At one point, Connor was purposely missing his shots just so he could say "Awww man!" His game is back on track and he shoots like a pro!








These are the pictures I found on my camera when I got home yesterday from work. Hilarious! Nana had Connor sporting her shades that afternoon. I can just read Connor's face...
"Nana...seriously?!?!?!"


What are you laughing at Nana?!


Here's the smile that I love to pieces.



Ok...time for bed! More photos to come...


No comments: