Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Cleaning off phone photos

I dread days like today.


My baby is not with me.


Although he's not with me, he has my heart with him!


When the hours crawl by until he's home with me again, I scroll through my phone photos as much as possible throughout the day.


I thought it'd be nice to share Connor's preciousness with my fellow blog followers :)


Enjoy some new photos as well as some oldies.


My baby looks so grown up in this picture...taken within the past week



Here's a photo that makes me laugh every time I see it. Connor was sitting in the backseat & I hear him shout "Glasses on...I did it myself!" I turned to see Mr. Smiley with his shades upside down. Oh how I love him!



This is Mr. G.Q. with his cheese face.



Here's my little saver patiently putting each coin into his "ham" piggy bank.



Here is a fave from over a year ago---our visit to Auntie Katie for her FSU graduation. His blue eyes just melt me :)







No comments: