Friday, December 23, 2011

What's up

Latest happenings...


Connor & I make a nightly trip around the block and cruise around town in my car to check out "Christmas stuff." We seek out any blow up items, and we usually hit "jackpot" when we find items like Santa Mickey, or Christmas Pooh and Tigger. It's our nightly bonding time in the car and I am hoping all our neighbors keep their decor up well into January!

Our famous 'crazy decor' neighbors (you may recall their outrageous decor back from Halloween) just came into town about 3 days ago. We were delightfully surprised to see them out the moment they got home setting up all their Christmas decor & blasting their holiday music over their outside speakers. If that wasn't exciting enough for Connor, the house next to their house pulled out a Charlie Brown/Snoopy blowup along with a Thomas the Train blowup. I'm seriously surprised Connor hasn't asked to pitch his tent in their yard and sleep next to Snoopy & Thomas.

Since I was honestly getting tired of walking across the street to see the neighbor's decor 10+ times a day, I opted to serve Connor's supper at his picnic table in our front entry. He just lit up when I suggested the idea! He then said "Buzz, Woody, hungry too!" So we grabbed his Buzz and Woody, and we all had a romantic, moonlit dinner in our front entry way! :)




We've also had a few new additions to the family.



Addition #1:



As Connor likes to say, "Goodbye truck--Hello new car!"



After a few months of research and checking out different dealerships, Matt is now the new owner of a beautiful blue Hyundai Sonata.


Matt told me the number one rule at the dealership is to "Not fall in love with a car."


We saw this car & I said "Honey, I love it!"


Haha!




Addition #2:


The cutest new member of our family...


Meet Bo. My sister, Katie, and her honey, Eric, adopted this precious little pup this past week. I haven't met him yet, but I already love him so much! Makes me miss my Coopy.



Lots of family & fun times ahead the next few days.


As Connor says,


"Merry Christmas everyone!"


No comments: