Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Lost & Found

As I was uploading a picture for my blog post tonight, I stumbled across a few pictures on my memory card that never made it onto my computer.  I think through the fun chaos of the wedding & pictures that were taken on my camera, Matt's camera, Charlie's camera, Pipper's camera, Danielle's camera & Tiffany's camera...I was busy checking all the pictures out & skipped over a few pictures that are too cute not to share.  Flash back to the wedding weekend...
 
I got to ride with Mr. Cool guy in the back of my car on the way to the hotel for the wedding weekend!  Seriously--he is the cutest!
 
My wonderful Grandma & handsome brother!
 
My pretty sisters :)
 
Two precious red headed babes!
 
Matt & his Gillette chickies!
 
The Sunday after the wedding, we had Bo's 1st birthday party at my parents' house.  Connor could not get enough of his "blonde" family members.  Abe, Sammy & BoBo were are prettiest set of pooches!
 
If I come across any more lost photos, I'll be sure to share :)

No comments: