Thursday, February 21, 2013

Surreal

Matt & I got to talking last night and we both summed up our 1st prenatal Dr's visit with one word:

Surreal.

Hearing the heartbeat.  Seeing the tiny "blueberry" on the ultrasound monitor.

We were having a hard time wrapping our mind around the fact that this is our baby.

I've been an emotional hormonal monster the past few weeks, crying at just about anything, and getting all worked up about the smallest things.

I know I have experience in the baby department already, but it feels like so long ago.  

Our house is going to come alive in another 8 months and I'm so excited.  I want to get everything ready right now since I know just how much free time is hard to find once a baby comes.  With the help of having zero energy & feeling nauseous lately, I'm not taking it all on quite yet.

Although I don't have any new photos to share, I had fun reminiscing the baby days with some old photos.



My heart might very well explode having two precious children of my own.

We are so incredibly blessed :)

1 comment:

Brost Family said...

I was anticipating when you were going to get knocked up, I am SOOOOOO excited and can't wait to hear all about your journey, and in 8 months see that little one's sweet little face!