Monday, February 24, 2014

1st time in the pool!

My babies were born to swim!  Connor was the happiest in the water and Noah seems to be following right along in the same direction.  With the Dr's approval to put sunscreen on Noah, I dunked the kids in SPF 500 before heading to the pool.  Before we hopped in, I had to sneak a photo in of my adorable matching boys!


Connor wanted to do the kiddie pool/fountains first, so we headed there first.  While my big boy was content, I knew the non-heated-kiddie pool was going to be a little too chilly for my littlest guy.  We dipped our feet in and patiently waited for big bro to get his play time in before we headed over to the heated pool.


We headed over to the big pool where Noah was pretty emotionless at first.


We wrangled all the beasts for some pictures.


Sidenote: I saved this SPF hat from when Connor was a newborn.  It used to have a matching swimsuit, which made it look a little more boy-ish.  After putting it on Noah without the matching suit, it did appear a little bonnet-girlish.  I was worried about sun on my fair-skinned babe, so I didn't really care.  I did get a good confirmation that Noah won't be wearing this hat again in public, after a woman in the pool muttered across the pool,
 "Awww...Is it her first time in the pool?!"

Yep...bye bye sunhat!

Connor was set on going in the fountains again, so Matt & him went back over there while I got some one on one swim time in with my babe.  Once we were alone, Noah was happily chatting away!

He decided this pool stuff was pretty great!

Tackling the pool with two kids in tow isn't super easy, but I see it happening quite a bit in the months to come!

No comments: