Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Happy Love Day!


This little cutie went for his 4 month checkup this week.  Since Connor was a giant lug always in the 95th percentile for height, weight & head size, I wasn't sure what to expect with Noah's measurements since he seems so 'tiny' compared to his big bro.  Noah & Connor have the same heads :)...both in the 90th percentile.  My 'tiny' guy still had some impressive stats--16.6 lbs & 25.5 inches long...both in the 60th percentile for his age.  The Dr. noted he was 'perfect,' with all measurements straight down the middle of the growth chart.  He's hitting all milestones right on cue-chatting away, drooling like a teething beast, and grabbing for toys with his pudgy little hands. My growing babe is doing so good :)

This Valentine's day, I got a little carried away.  I didn't have the patience to wait until Easter!  I found matching swimsuits for the boys (that's really a gift to me!).  I set up a heart scavenger hunt for C when he woke up Friday for school, which led to a new water table and Batman towel for the boys!  C was pumped!  I was just so excited to see him so excited!  Holidays with kids are the BEST!

Mr. Noah enjoyed his 1st Valentine's Day :)

Oh, those eyeballs!

Do you have any idea how difficult it is to try to get a baby to smile all while firmly telling your 5 year old to lay still, stop smothering the baby, and look happy?!  Child photographers are my heroes!

Then Saturday, we went to visit Uncle Mitch & Aunt Michelle at their new house in Cape Coral.  Noah was on his best behavior & got a 2 1/2 hour nap in their guest room.  Score!

Family photo minus my sweet Connor.

Among many goals, one of them is to make sure my kids aren't afraid of dogs.  Noah enjoyed checking out his fur cousins--Seemore & Sally.  Not sure who was drooling more...

Then yesterday, I captured this beauty while we were outside playing with the water table.

My sweet boys are two peas in a pod!

No comments: