Thursday, March 20, 2014

Spring Break!

Of my 29 years, this has been the best Spring Break that I can remember!  Why, you ask?!

I get to spend the days with my babes.

My giggly tiniest babe.

The tiniest babe who is working day (and night) on becoming mobile!  We're not crawling yet, but we're rolling everywhere!!  This little booger started out on his playmat.

We've ventured to new parks close by.

This was a first for the little guy.  He looked similar to a wiggly bug, flailing his limbs while he was all squished to the front of the swing.  By his face, I'm pretty sure he hated the swings!


Definitely hated them.

Dangling baby made it easier to snap a brother shot.  It was until this photo that I realized how dorky C's glasses have become.  Regardless, he's still cute :).

I let Peewee climb this insanely high rock.  It was until he got to the top that I felt a major Mom panic.  Like, if-he-falls-how-in-the-world-will-I-lift-him-and-his-brother-to-the-car-to-then-drive-to-the-hospital-across-town-panic.  This boy has made it 5 1/2 years without a broken limb or stitches in the back of the head.  I would like the streak to continue!  He let him enjoy his climbing glory for a moment, then calmly talked him back down to Earth.


Spring Break has been a glorious break from waking my boys up early to get ready to drive C to school.  Ironically, this little booger still likes to wake up ridiculously early just for fun. (For example, last night Noah decided to wake up every few hours & then be wide awake at 4:00 AM). At least we don't have to get in the car on schedule.

C and I had a BLAST cops the other night.  Meet "George."  Officer Connor and Officer Mommy had to cuff him and 'silence' him after he stole our doughnuts.  Pretend play at it's finest.  C is always on Team Mommy, while Matt is always the bad guy.  Haha!


Daily trips to the park have been great for both boys!



I feel like my legs look similar to Noah's in the sunlight (color and cellulite)!

I put the boys in their matching jammies and was determined to get a cute picture of them together.  Well, I had to peel one child away from his Lego creation while the other child was a 1/2 hour past bedtime & kept rolling over the moment I put him in photo position.  I was beyond frustrated and exhausted after trying to get a cute brother picture.  I opted to just get their pictures separately the next morning & collaged it all together to make it somewhat cute.

I am being summoned to play Lego Star Wars with Peewee while Noah hopefully naps for another 4 hours! :)

No comments: