Saturday, June 21, 2014

Catch up!

I have oodles of yucky adult chores to do, but first...
a quick photo blog post!

This was the face of Noah for 2 days post vacation.  Sick babies are no bueno.


Two boys in a tub.  I love them so.


Our post bath nightly ritual is nudey shananigans from this kid.
Side note: This kid learned he could get up on the steps around this time, so our baby gate is now up!


Since Matt likes ice cream/chocolate chip cookies/brownies (and Connor's not a fan of anything with chocolate), Mama picked up a special mini cake for Connor to enjoy on Matt's b'day.  Mama kinda wanted  to enjoy the mini cake too.  We all won. :)


Smiley--bright--happy boys.  
My new favorite recent pic of my guys.


Connor wants me to get pictures of the boys together all the time now.  I think he just likes an excuse to hold Noah.  We're still working on the 'Don't squish Noah's guts' rule.


Then I snapped this beaute at the playground.  
My new new recent favorite pick of my guys.


We're all 3 smiling.  Score.

Last month it was football.  This month it's tee ball.  So far C is way more thrilled with throwing than he is with catching with a glove.


Model session in the yard.  He's due for a haircut, but we're trying to embrace the crazy hair look.

Don't you just want to squoosh him?!

Connor got to venture out with Nana and Papa on their boat last week.  Going fast on a boat--playing with bait--reeling in fish--all with his favorite people.  Connor loves every second of it :).




I introduced Noah to our patio recently.  Now, he'll wake in the morning, crawl to the sliding glass door, and whine like a dog to go out.  Pretty sure he likes it out there.


OK...I'm all caught up.  Back to my work.  Bleh. :)

No comments: