Saturday, June 21, 2014

Stranded!

It all started when we found a few puddles of oil under my car in the garage.  Since I'm constantly driving the boys around town, I knew I needed to get my car checked out.  With the help for Nana, the boys & I were temporarily stranded without our car at her house.  We made the best of it & ventured over to the pool.  I was able to keep both boys content, so it was a successful day! 

This guy was too busy playing with pool toys on the side to want to model for me.


This guy has enjoyed practicing his underwater skills lately.  When I remembered I had my waterproof camera with us, we had some fun capturing some pool fun.


A brother photo is usually stressful!  This one, especially.  Propping up the boys on the side of the pool is harder than it looks.  Noah was trying to crawl forward into the pool.  Connor kept positioning his new pool toy all over Noah.  I had to let go of Noah to move back enough to get a picture, so I tried to snap the picture as fast as possible.  I settled for one out of two smiling boys.


This was my sad attempt of a selfie with my smiley munchkin in the pool.  Half of him looks cute :)


Let's aim for another brother picture before we rush back to Nana's house before we get stormed on.  Noah screamed the moment we snatched his snack away, so we settled for yet another one out of two smiling boys.

Side note: I am big on no soda during pregnancy and while nursing.  The effort that went into this day called for a coke!

 Two hundred and something dollars later, my car is all healed.  Woo hoo!

No comments: