Friday, October 3, 2014

Happy 1st birthday Noah Monster!

This little man is ONE!  It's hard to believe, but I'm learning to embrace it! :)

He's developing quite the personality, is toddling around pretty well (walking about 90% of the time), is sleeping through the night (can I get an "Amen?"), is into everything, still doesn't like the car for more than a few minutes, adores dogs, "Dog" is his only word, enjoys watching videos of himself on my phone, and has one mischievous little look like no other {Apologies for the run-on sentence}.

I can't get enough of watching Connor and Noah play together.  It's those times that I look forward to watching Noah get older, so the boys can bond even more.

Noah's been a hot mess with his naps lately (and this is the only time I can blog), so without further adieu, here is a recap of the little guy's big day! 


This face...he's so much trouble!

I love those little toofers.


I could just squish him!
{Sidenote: the suspenders and bow tie are the ones C wore in our wedding}

So here's the birthday boy enjoying his balloon from Nana.

A monster theme was perfect for our little monster!

I definitely haven't taken as many photos as when Connor was a baby, but I did make sure I kept up with Noah's monthly growth & baby book.

My sweet sweet sweet boys!



Noah would have been happy with just a room full of balloons all day.

A rare family shot!

My first attempt at a cousin photo.  It is not easy!

Brooks & his squishy little smiles!

Handsome little Bennett's flirty grin :)

Connor enjoyed the party as much as Noah.  Connor was in charge of decorating the monster party hats and opening Noah's gifts.  He was happy to accept the duties.

So I had Matt blow on Noah's feet to get him to smile with his cake.  Don't be fooled.  Noah really didn't want anything to do with his cake.  Maybe it was because he was full.  Maybe it was because he didn't want to get messy.  He had a few bites with a fork, but he was pretty much over it.  Definitely the complete opposite of Connor when he was one!  Connor devoured his smash cake, then fussed when he couldn't have the sheet cake that was for the guests.  Connor was never full.  Haha...let's be honest...Connor still is never full! :)  Just another reason Noah will make the best little brother--he'll happily share his left over food with Connor :).


Bath, jammies, then more balloon play to end the night!

It was a low key party for the Noah Monster, but it was just right.


Thanks for all that celebrated with us.  Here's to another fun year ahead!

No comments: