Wednesday, February 4, 2015

1st B-ball game!

 It's been 3 years since Connor has played basketball.  The last time he played, he was this teeny...

And now, he's so big!
I snapped a quick shot of my big boy before his game started.  His awkward cheese smile & all.


All his dribbling practice & shooting on his new hoop from Santa has really paid off.  He did great!



The boys took turns sitting on the bench to make sure each kid on the team got equal play time.  I love that my sweet boy still isn't too big to wave proudly to me on the sidelines.  He still seeks me out in the crowd & I love it every time.

He looks so giant here.  Jeesh....

A few of Connor's on lookers (Nana & Papa were among his biggest fans as well).

Connor has made huge progress from his soccer season anxieties.  He's able to communicate his feelings better now, telling me he was nervous about his first game since he didn't know what to expect (instead of getting quiet/having a tearful meltdown from the anxiety).  I pray he continues to communicate how he feels as he gets older.  So proud of my big boy!  Here's to another great game #2 this week!

No comments: