Monday, September 21, 2015

My ALMOST 2 year old

So I've had the itch to change the large photos in my living room.

I have an absolute favorite photo that I took of Connor of his face upclose...
Seriously it's an all time favorite.  His clear green eyes, freckles, and real smile.  I can't get enough of it.

So I took on the mission of trying to get an up close, face on, picture of Noah, so I can blow them up and hang them in the living room.  

Quite possibly the hardest photography mission I've ever been on.

I've tried bribery.  Peek a boo.  Fun distractions.  Begging.  

You name it.  I've tried it.

So I've given up!  I talked myself into using an up close picture of Noah from about a year ago, since I'm just dying to refresh our photo wall...

So as I sat looking up the best place to order huge metal prints of these photos, I came to find out I didn't save this photo of Noah in a high enough resolution a year ago to blow it up huge.

So I'm back to square one.

Oh, life's challenges!

I did manage to get a few pictures of Noah yesterday while we were at the pool.  Here he is...Mr. ALMOST 2 years old.  He's convinced he's already two.  His lack of patience & meltdown ability proves it.


(I forgot to pack snacks on our mini pool trip & Noah never fails to swim, then assume it's snack time.  All I had on me were my kid photography lollipop bribes in my camera bag, so I let him have one.  Now, all the kid wants is a "pop."



The kid's got it made.

No comments: