Thursday, October 1, 2015

Look who's TWO!

My BABY is 2!  Over the past week or so, Noah has definitely been acting two!  Lots of whining & meltdowns over the tiniest things.  I remember telling Matt how when he's two, you'll know based on how he acts.  Man, was I right!

If he's not melting down though, he is the cutest stinkin' mischief maker ever.  He's talking so well, which definitely helps.  When I decided to do his b'day party with an ABC theme, I knew he'd be beyond thrilled.  Man, I was right again!

The first thing he noticed when he woke was the alphabet decor :).

Then we moved on to gifts!  Noah was really liking this whole birthday thing.


 After I got Connor to school, I picked up some balloons to use as party decor & as a cute photo prop.  I figured we could get an effortless photo of Noah by tying some balloons to his new bike and just have him ride it down the center of the road.  Well, Noah had other plans for me.  After a firm "NO!" from him, he trotted away, picked his nose, and chuckled to himself.

Oh, this child.


After waking up crabby from his nap & being very hot/cold for the few hours leading up to his party, this little stinker finally caught a 2nd wind & was one happy kid with his ABCs.


When family began to pile in, the fun began.
The babies enjoyed the balloons...


 Noah unwrapped oodles of great toys!  We were amazed at all the educational/ABC toys & we didn't get a duplicate of anything.

Connor was the sweetest big brother ever-- helping read Noah's birthday cards, opening Noah's gifts, and showing him how to use them.  He came to me after gifts were opened & asked for some crayons & paper.  He brought back a paper with the alphabet written on it & he said he wanted to give it to Noah since he didn't get him anything for his birthday.  I adore his sweet little heart.

Noah's favorite part of the party was when everyone sang, "Happy Birthday" to him.  He just sat there & was amazed.  When we were done singing, he exclaims, "Again!"  
Thank you to all who came & for all of the wonderful gifts!

No comments: