Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Ducks! Ducks! Ducks!

I had to reschedule one of my weekend sessions for last night, so had to leave Matt with the boys for about two hours.  I received some sweet pictures while I was gone!

Our neighbors at the end of our street got their son LOTS of ducks for his birthday.  They created a koi pond on their patio, clipped the wings of the ducks, plan to raise the ducks until they are grown, then hope to have the ducks live in the lake behind our houses.  I'm assuming the ducks will be dependent on being fed, so I'm guessing they'll still have ducks to feed each day in their backyard.  Not sure how all that will work out, but excited to know we have lots of little duckies down the street!

A group of the neighbor kids (and parents) trotted on down to visit the ducks.  From the reports and pictures from Matt, our boys thoroughly enjoyed it!  I hate that I missed it!





I'm sure it won't be long before we go back to visit them again!

No comments: