Friday, December 4, 2015

Holiday craziness!

So I've learned photography has 'seasons' and just before the holidays is it!!  I have been SO busy with doing photos this past month & while I'm grateful to have lots of business, I'm looking forward to things settling down a bit so I can focus on Christmas for my boys!

Noah was a trooper when I had to scope out a new beach for a photo session.  Noah is my non-messy kid & wasn't crazy about the sand on his feet, so we stationed ourselves on a towel & pulled out of ABCs!

My daily errands become a little funnier with this booger in tow!  He won't wear hats for me, but insisted on trying on all the 'old lady' hats while we were shopping.  He'd just hide his face under the giant hats then exclaim, "Surprise!"  Simple entertainment at its finest!

Last week, we woke to chilly weather, two snuggly boys in their Christmas jammies, and sweet moments like this.  Noah has really started to mimic Connor and enjoy being around him lately.  He still has his moments where he wants to take everything Connor has, but they still have sweet occurrences like this.

Side note:  It NEVER fails.  The days my children opt to nap a marathon nap, we have plans to be somewhere!  When I desperately need him to nap long, he'll be up after an hour!  Why, oh, why!  This child was in a deep sleep smothered in his pile of stuffed animals & I had to peel him out of bed, so we wouldn't miss all of Thanksgiving!   

Last weekend was Noah's 2nd wedding.  We had to sneak him out of Auntie Katie's wedding when he got squirmy, so we weren't sure how he'd do at this wedding.  To our surprise, he did great!  He may have exclaimed, "Airpane" as one cruised overhead during the ceremony, or shouted out "Fish" for another goldfish cracker, but for the most part, he did really well!  The bow tie and coordinating outfit with Daddy made me so happy!



All weekend Noah asked to see "Seenta," so once Connor was home, we planned a trip to go see him.  We thought for sure Noah would be excited to see him, but freak out the moment we sat him on Santa's lap.

 Santa was so so sweet & took the time to talk to Connor.  C started out kind of timid, but came out of his shell pretty quick.

When it was Noah's turn to join, he plopped right on Santa's knee & even flashed a smile for the photographer.  Matt snapped this one fast since he wasn't sure how long Noah would last.
On the way out, Noah exclaimed, "Fun with Santa!"  The boys were pretty easy this year! :) 

No comments: