Monday, March 7, 2016

Goob.

I finished my last session for the next week, so I told myself it was a good day to pull my camera out to capture my own kids!  

This is Noah's life at almost 2 and a half years old.
ABCs in any form still thrills him.


I had my boys in coordinating outfits, so thought I'd sneak in a cute photo of my boys in our red wagon in the center of the road as the sun was going down.  Noah decided to be a weiner-whiner, so I just aborted the plan.

We have some sweet neighbor girls that are always out playing when we are & they were happy to model for me!  Noah watched them & decided, "Noah pit-cher."  He sat himself right where I had the girls & made sure to position his hands in his lap just like they had theirs.  He smiled without any effort.  I was shocked.

At this point, I had already aborted our brother photo since Noah wasn't having it, so Connor was off deep in a neighborhood boy game of basketball.  I didn't have the heart to pull him away for a photo with his now-cooperative brother.  Figures!

I had a sweet view of his to-die-for lashes though.

 Now that I know Noah will pose for me, if needed, I will try the brother photo again soon!  Soccer photos to come too!  Connor's first game was a success! (Praise the Lord!)

No comments: