Monday, March 1, 2010

Quick note...with photos to follow

I am guilty of blogging at work this morning, so no access to photos at this time. Yes I know--this makes for a rather boring post, but I wanted to make a note before I forgot/got too busy.

Pretty sure a few days ago I noted that Connor is fascinated with pulling doors open & closed in the house. He just recently started to enjoy pushing the door closed completely to hear it latch & then would wait for me to come open it, so he could repeat the whole process. Pretty sure I also noted that it would only be a matter of time before Connor figured out how to open the door himself.

Well, Mr. Smarty Pants realized that he is, indeed, tall enough to reach the door knob himself. As I was unloading the diaper bag after an outing the other night in the kitchen, the little wise guy decided to see what happened when he turned the door knob on his own. After one successful attempt of opening the door on his own, it was only the start of doing it another 20 more times! I will forever remember the face of that little boy as he realized he could open the door on his own! I'm sure he will forever remember my face as well, as my eyeballs were about as big as golfballs as I watched the door knob creepily turn & the door quietly pull open by one pudgey little hand.

Will try to catch some video & post it. Not sure a photo will do it justice!

....Which reminds me that I have a video to post of my funny little boy getting a kick out of feeding Cooper his goldfish crackers! He MUST have been full, since we all know Connor does not share his food!! :)

Back to work I go. Photos/videos will hopefully be up soon....but don't hold your breathe! Sometimes a nap these days gets priority over blogging :)

Happy Monday!

1 comment:

Brittney said...

At least you heard him open the door. Last year when lily did that she went staight down the road, no shoes, or jacket in the snow! I love that boy... I cant wait till I can meet him!