Wednesday, March 31, 2010

While you were sleeping...

While Connor was napping, I got to spend some time with some beautiful girls~ my friend, Olivia, & her precious little one, Leila! Although I was hoping to see how Connor interacted with Leila, we were able to enjoy some uninterrupted conversation together (and I got to hold her!). Olivia is a fellow Super Mom! After a long last few months of hospital stays & medications for the little angel, it was so nice to finally meet little Miss Leila in person! She is such a doll & she is extremely blessed to have such a strong, amazing Mom :).




*She was SUCH a good baby. Just hung out, slept most of the time, and was so quiet! Even though she was considered to be a 'good size' at birth, she's still so dainty and tiny! Loved her tiny little hands & feet! She's such a doll!


Once the ladies headed out, Mr. Connor decided to wake up happy & refreshed. (*This photo makes me laugh---I laid out Cooper's dog bed in the living room to keep him off our new sofa. Coop still manages to sneak on the sofa & Connor has decided to make Coop's bed his new area to lay!)

2 comments:

Olivia Lefko said...

Thanks for having us over! I had so much fun :) I would love to get together again so Leila and Conner can meet.

Brittney said...

Shes a doll! Um im pretty sure I love conner... just saying!