Sunday, December 19, 2010

A little of everything...

With Christmas approaching ever-so-quickly, I've made little time to post new pictures and updates. I opted to skip my nap time during Connor's nap time to catch you up on some recent photos and events. You're welcome! :)


Mr. Big boy is learning how to climb up on his horse and ride it all by himself. He had me & Papa cracking up the other night when we got him saying "Yeeeee Haaaaaww" as he bopped up and down on his horse. Too cute!


I was introduced to this cute website by a few girls at work....It's portablenorthpole.tv...and it's worth going to if you have little ones of your own! It's a great site where you enter a few things about your child (name, what they want for Christmas, and what special message you want Santa to tell them). Once you enter all your info, the real Santa comes on and talks directly to your child! It's soooooo cute & Connor adored it! He managed to throw a fit every time Santa stopped talking to him (we played the Santa clip a good 5 times for him)! Connor got the message from Santa to "always listen to your Mom" and to "remember to eat your vegetables!"


Haha!! This picture cracks me up!! This is what Matt and I found in the living room the other night before Connor went to bed...
Connor has decided to decorate the Christmas tree all by himself...by sticking all of his toys wherever he can at the bottom of the tree. I came out to find a basketball, toy truck, and a good 7 actions figures stuck between the limbs! Connor was so proud :)



Last night Connor had a good time with his favorite people--Nana & Papa! The look on my child's face when he sees them melts my heart every time!


Story time with Papa





No comments: