Monday, December 6, 2010

Saturday happenings...

Our Saturday happenings consisted of Aidan's 3rd birthday party & the Cape Coral Holiday Festival. Connor had a very busy, exciting day!

Music Together class for Aidan's birthday!
Although I had to work, Nana reported that Mr. Connor had a liking to the drums!




Mr. Aidan :)


Hugs for Connor's birthday buddy!


After a nap (that was WAY shorter than it should have been for a boy that had such an eventful afternoon), we gathered some friends & their kidlets for the Holiday Festival.

Notice all the cheery faces near Mr. Santa Bear, while my precious little love was clinging to me for dear life! I think his trip to see Santa last week has traumatized him for the remainder of this Holiday season!


The three of us


Excuse my face...
This was where many of the kidlets that we went with were standing for over an hour to get a brief ride down the 'snow mountain.' I was pretty glad Connor didn't realize what he was missing, since A. the line was forever long and B. It just looked like a wet, cold, dirty mess :) This was our attempt in squeezing in a cute picture between the sea of passing crowds and bulldozing strollers...


Although it looks like we're going to be eaten by this blowup snowman, this was another grand idea for a cute picture...Connor was not too sure about this mammoth inflatable guy.
**Notice: If I am holding Connor for any extended period of time, you will find me standing like this...it's the only way I can bare to lift 36 lbs of boy...I let my hip do all the work!


Mr. Funny man getting a good view of the shows and passing crowds :)

No comments: