Monday, January 10, 2011

Happy belated birthday to me!

It was weird to have a "me day". It was so weird that I forgot to load the pictures, since I'm usually looking for "Connor pictures" to load only.
I had an amazing day and it felt weird yet wonderful to have the day just for me :). It was a wonderful mix of family and friends (and of course, cake!). We had a family lunch at Papa Joe's (the Whitaker and Sears clan), cake and presents at Mom & Dad's, Dinner date night with Matt, and midnight bowling with Matt, Kerri and Justin. The whole day was wonderful!
Mr. funny man heard "Happy Birthday" and once again, assumed it was his birthday! Oh I adore him!
Connor is all about some cake and "Happy birthday" singing!

Juice break with Nana
We had such a blast bowling and hanging out that night. I can't say I dominated in bowling all night, but I did beat everyone at least one game! :)

Thanks to everyone for making my day so great!
xoxo

No comments: