Sunday, January 2, 2011

We have WORDS!!!

My little boy has been a 'mover' right from the start...

I remember waking in the night to his flopping around in my belly.

I believe when he was born, he was fully frustrated with the fact that his body wouldn't get him where he wanted to go.

His crawling led to walking which quickly led to running all the time!

I think his focus on being mobile left little focus on verbal communication.

Well the time has come...

Although it's just a start, my little monkey is saying words!!!

I could not be any more excited!!!

I was able to get my little guy to perform for the camera to show off some new skills.

Current vocabulary consists of Sink, Sing, Straw, Tweet Tweet (noise bird makes), Dottie (cat from his favorite show, "Oso"), All Clean, duck, Ninnie (yep...the word we use to identify 'teets'...I'm blaming his fascination on these to being nursed...), Nee (Ernie from Sesame Street), Ma (that would be me!), Nana, and that (used to pretty much identify everything).

Watch & enjoy :)

2 comments:

Brittney said...

I love being able to see himin action! SO CUTE!

The Lutz Family said...

So happy for you :) Ryder is still lagging behind too. We finally get sentences, but the learning of colors, counting, and all that fun stuff has still yet to come in any kind of constructive form. Ugh boys... Looks like Connor is on the same learning track as Ryder! It's a good thing they are both so cute :)