Monday, February 21, 2011

Brace yourself...

Everyone already knows one. cute. boy. is plastered all over this blog.

As a gift to all my fellow Connor worshipers, here are a ridiculous amount of beautiful photos for your viewing pleasure.

So grab yourself a snack, put your feet up & beware of photo overload.

Waiting for our photo shoot to begin...


And it begins...
































































Although its hard to take bad photos of such a cute subject, big props to our photographer, Matt Steeves, for capturing some gorgeous memories that will be displayed throughout my household for years to come.

2 comments:

Brittney said...

Oh my gosh!!!!! I love them all!!!! I cant believe how big he is!!!! HE IS SOOO CUTE!! You are absolutly breathtaking! Miss you

Katie said...

Ok seriously, your child is absolutely adorable!! These pictures are amazing! I don't know how you will ever be able to pick your favorites to hang up. You guys are one cute family!!

Thank you for the little pizza recipe too! Pizza is one of the food groups Kylie will eat right now so I will have to try it. And sneaking a veggie in there? Genius!

Also, a while ago you mentioned that you still give Connor some fruit/veggie baby food purees when you think he hasn't gotten enough veggies and call it "applesauce". That is brilliant! I tried it for Kylie, calling it "special yogurt" and she loves it! She hasn't had so many veggies since she discovered those Gerber star puff things when she was about 9 months old. Thanks for the tip!

Have a great weekend!