Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Connor the Comedian

Let me just tell you that my child is hilarious.


I'd like to think he got that fabulous gene from me :). He is quite the parrot, repeating random things at random times. Here is a list of some of my favorites...

--A saying I hear about every day (ever since its been raining so often) is:
"pwainin' na'more....Niiiiice daaay!"
(translation: "It's not raining anymore. It's a nice day!" My favorite part of this saying is that "niiiice daaay" is done in the best lispy, Australian accent you've ever heard!)

--Connor likes to announce anytime he "toot toots" or when anyone else "toot toots." He also likes to announce anytime you go "poo poos." His favorite place to broadcast that is usually in a crowded public restroom, so he can echo throughout the room. Beware if you use the potty in his presence.

--Connor will miss a basketball shot or drop something, then he'll say "Awww Man!"

--Connor will point out your best blemish on your face & let everyone know you have a "timple."

--Connor loves to sing the Wonder Pets theme song. The original version begins like "Wonder Pets, Wonder Pets, we're on our way, to help baby animals & save the day"...where Connor's remix goes a little like "Under Pet, Under Pets, on Bombay, help bebe amimals, on Bombay!"

--Connor is an excellent counter from 1-20, although his thirteen through nineteen go a little like..."tin, leleven, pwelve... boobeeen, boobeeen, boobeeen, boobeeen..." :)

I know he has many more adorable sayings, but this is all I can come up with right now. I'm sure there will be many more to come! He's a hoot!



No comments: