Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Countdown to soccer season...

It figures that Connor has always enjoyed shootin' hoops...and then a week before basketball season...Connor has a new found love for soccer! Matt & I are doing our best to keep him well-rounded and enjoying both sports (in hopes that Connor doesn't absolutely dread the next 9 weeks of basketball practices and games)! We will hopefully still have fun for basketball, but we all can't wait until soccer season this Fall!

Big man showing off his kicking skills :)

Cutest little athlete!

"Ready, set, go!"

I was telling Connor how he looked like an elf with the way his Buzz sunglasses pushed his ears down. This was just the beginning of our giggle-fest...

P.S. I love how Connor thinks I'm soooo good at soccer as I can kick the ball "high high to the sky." My child is so good for my ego sometimes :)

No comments: