Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Our week

Although our days in and days out seem to feel pretty redundant, we managed to squeeze in a few things to make things a little more interesting. Lucky for all of you, we captured them in photos :).


Fun began when Connor found a bird house assembly package that we received at a kiddie Fall festival hiding in his closet. Since it required tools/screws/nails, I intended to make that a Matt/Connor bonding project...but since Matt was at work, I had to step up to the plate. All I can say is thank goodness Connor couldn't tell how uneven the walls/roof ended up! He thought it was great and couldn't wait to paint it :)


Mom: "Ok, Connor! It's ready to be painted! What cool color do you want to use first?!"

Connor: "Pink!"

Mom: "You sure you want to use pink?! We have lots of cool manly colors like blue, green, red, orange..."

Connor: "Nope. I want to use pink."

:) (I know it doesn't matter, but I still try!)



"Ta...Da...!!"



To any folks that are not aware of the free baby ice cream cone at McDonald's,
you all must try it! Its a little less sugar and your munchkin is still getting their ice cream fix! And it's freeeeeee! :)



Let me just tell you that I am very wise. :)
I knew it was not worth purchasing Connor's basketball team pictures. Proof lies in the photo below! Ever try to get about 10 three/four year olds to stand still, smile, and look the right way?! Not a lot of things are impossible, but this feat IS!! It took 2 photographers and about 4 parents to keep the kids wrangled in their spots!



This was the best they could finaggle!
(Check out Connor's cheese face & the way he's holding his hands on his hips after the nice lady told him to put his hands down to his side...he's such a good listener :))



My little #0 just wanted to be done with pictures so he could go see his favorite people--Nana & Papa :)



I am very overdue for posting hilarious videos of Connor. Once I figure out the settings of my new camera, they will be up! Our latest gigglefest usually routes from Connor busting some dance moves to "All the Single Ladies" (remix from the Chipmunks). Stay tuned...

1 comment:

Brost Family said...

Love the bird house Connor! Especially the pink :)