Tuesday, October 9, 2012

3 days and counting...

The last few days have not been stressful at all.
Everyone at work thought I was crazy for not being stressed about my wedding!
Maybe its because after I had a child & dealt with the bologne that has been thrown my way in the past four years, coordinating a one-day-celebration seems like a tiny hurdle! :)
 
In the mix of wedding planning, my OCD self has been trying to perfect our house, got Halloween treats ready for Connor's classmates, sent out birthday invitations for Connor's birthday next month, and am getting items ready for our community garage sale in November.  Am I crazy to take all this on?--Absolutely!  It's really the only way I'm going to be able to leave for San Francisco next week for our honeymoon & know that I can r-e-l-a-x.
 
God bless Matt for knowing how I am with multiple tasks to complete (and wanting to get them all done ASAP), being there to lend a hand, and knowing when I just need time to myself.
 
I am sad to report that this will probably be my last blog post before the wedding...and I have no pictures of my Munchkin to share. 
 
 I have to do some Blogspot research to see how to change my blog website to "MeganSearsandFamily.blogspot.com."  I will keep all of my faithful readers (all 4 of you!) updated incase my website address changes.  I can't begin to describe how much I am looking forward to changing my name!!
 
The only picture I have to share today is of my latest accomplishment.  We've been working like busy beavers around the house lately to get it "pretty."  The living room is almost complete & it feels soooooo good!
 
 
It feels so amazing to personalize our house & make it feel like our home.
 
When I post again, I will have a new identity. :)
 
I'm not usually a happy cry-er, but good chance I'm going to be a blubbering crazy lady this Friday.
 
  God has a plan! :) Aaaaaaaaaaaaaamen!


2 comments:

The Lutz Family said...

I love this post :) My mom and I are faithful readers so keep me posted!!! I can not wait to be there to capture your amazing day.... Blubbering mess and all!! See you in two days Mrs. Sears!!!! You deserve this! xoxo

Laura said...

I also love your posts. Congrats and just know that you deserve all the happiness in the world!!