Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Wedding photos Take 2...

Just got an email from our wonderful family friend, Pip, who captured over 150 photos at the wedding.  I picked out some of my faves to share with you :).
 
We're heading out for San Francisco tomorrow, so we hope to return home this weekend with oodles of pictures from our trip as well as have many professional wedding photos to share.
 
Stay tuned... :)
 
My handsome groom
 Is Connor not the cutest best man that ever lived?!
 I was good to go until Dad turned to me seconds before we had to walk out & said "You ok?!"...
I managed to hold it together by the time we reached the stairs :)





   Nana did a great job of bringing goodies to keep Connor occupied and quiet!  Connor stayed content munching on animal crackers & earned himself a lollipop at the end of the ceremony :)
Christmas Card 2012 :)
 The Brew-Whits :)

 
World's.Greatest.Mom.
No.joke. :)
 The folks :)
 My Sisters :)
 
Enjoying Paul's awesome speech :)

 
Just got a message from Danielle saying I'll get a few professional picture samples tomorrow!  God bless Danielle for making time for editing pics.  I think she's been super busy photographing ever since she flew into town + caring for 2 boys + trying to soak up as much family/friend time as possible + finding time to sleep!  She's so wonderful! 
 
Eeeeeeeeee! Can't wait to see pics!


1 comment:

Brost Family said...

Absolutely beautiful Meg! I have no words that express how happy I am for you, your story warms my heart! XOXOXO