Tuesday, October 30, 2012

The latest...

As we've settled in as the new "S" family, it feels wonderful!
 
I haven't done the greatest with picture taking lately (I plan to change that tomorrow with Halloween pics!!).  Here are a few pictures from our latest happenings around here.
 
**I promise to eventually find time to actually write more, but for now, enjoy the pics! :)
 
Two of the sweetest red headed boys!  We had Paul, Chrissy & their kiddies over last weekend to enjoy the new firepit in the backyard.  Despite the age difference in the kids, they all play so well together!
 

 
Now that we live so much closer to Lakes Park, we ventured there a few times in the past week for their Halloween festivities.  We tried out all of their bounce house activities...
 
See my brave little guy going up on the bounce house parachute!


 
I am awful at the arm-out self photos, but we had to capture a Mama-Connor pic before we went on our hay ride.  The hay ride ended up being more like a long ride around the parking lot!  Connor is at such a great age--after we were on the hay ride for a few minutes, he looked at me & said "We're heading back already?!"  I told him, "I know, buddy...I was kinda hoping for a little more Halloween decor on our hay ride..."  He goes, "Thats ok!  We can go on the train now! They'll have Halloween stuff!" 
 
We went back a 2nd time to go through the bounce house haunted maze & then the train.  It was a long wait in the cold, but it was soo worth it for my little Halloween buff.
 
We woke up this morning to find our new friend in our back yard lake...
 
While Matt finds this pretty darn cool, Mama thinks Mr. Gator is a little too close for comfort.  We will be looking into putting up a fence in the near, near future!

 
Off to pick up PeeWee from school!  Have a happy Halloween Eve!

No comments: