Sunday, July 28, 2013

Happy birthday Nana!!

This past Tuesday was Nana's birthday! 

 Peewee & I did lots of practicing ahead of time and he nailed it---
When Nana picked him up from school, he made sure to wish her a Happy Birthday and handed her birthday card to her!  Nice work C!



We had a fun night surprising Nana with a group of friends at their old favorite pizza restaurant in Cape Coral.  I was a little pre-occupied keeping an eye on Peewee that I didn't manage to get any pictures there.  We did, however, get a few after dinner at G.G.'s house for dessert and present.

C was funny that day.  He mentioned to Nana that he had a secret he couldn't tell her...then proceeded to tell her that we made cupcakes for her.  Oh well...surprise Nana!


C made sure we decorated the cupcakes just how Nana would like them...
with Angry Bird Star Wars characters.


We had fun celebrating Nana!
(Sidenote: C & I like to play the 'favorites game', where I ask him random questions about his favorite ____ (favorite color? favorite food? favorite movie? etc...).  When I asked C who his favorite person was, he said, "Mommy" (of course!) and then said "Oh and my Nana too!"

We love you Nana!

No comments: